How to Open a USA Bank Account in Nigeria is what we are here to give. Once you are in Nigeria and any parts of the world , you can open a USA Bank account and be operating it.
Nigeria is a bless country because they have made life easy for people. Nigerian citizens who stays in the country and outside the country can run a usa bank account .
They can send and receive money through this account. Requirement and steps to open a USA bank account is the first thing we need to know , you can not open an account with American people that way. Steps needs to be followed.
You need to know requirements and steps to take so it can be valid and functional. They have tons of banks in America which are really good such as Chase Bank , CitiBank , Wells Fargo, Capital One , Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase & Suntrust and many more.
In case you are a student , worker and someone who have the dream of entering America to stay , you need to open an account with them so it can be easy for you.
As a foreigner or non resident of USA , please follow up the step and guide to make sure that no one takes your finances away. Over billions of people have created an account as a non resident at the end , they regret it.
Apart from been in Nigeria , these procedure and steps can run from any parts of the world. Like India , Canada , Ghana or any parts of the world. Open a business or private account. Either savings , current etc.
Procedure to Open USA Bank Account
- Visit any nearby bank
- Bring all the necessary required documents
- Get a nice interviewed/signed up
- Get an initial deposit.
Requirement in Opening USA Bank Account
- Your normal full passport
- Get a proof of Address, like your billing statement or utility bill
- Get a Debit/Credit Card from nigeria country
- Social Security Number (Tutorial on how to obtain an SSN as a noncitizen)
- Initial Deposit
- Secondary identification card like your driver’s license, work visa or student ID.
- An immigration Documents
- A Bank Statement from your normal local bank
- Credit Report
- Certification of genure employment from US employer
- Enrollment Form , this comes in if you are a student.
How to Open a USA Bank Account in Nigeria or Oversea
Some banks in USA that dont really accept these , like HSBC and also Citibank will only allow you to create an account with them if you are in their country . It can not be done outside
1. Contact bank representative to get assisted – Most banks allow you to get documents by scanning & emailing to them.
2. In case you plan to open an account with a nice and strong global bank which is also operating in nigeria country (such as HSBC, CitiBank, Barclays, et al) its required to coordinate with them so as to assist you in running a bank account inside US prior the your own arrival.
3. Register online. Banks , for example Chase & Bank of America allows online application services.
For any questions , comments or suggestion , drop your statement inside the empty box down page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!