The USA EMBASSY and Universities in USA offer scholarships to international students and local citizens every year. It is a merit-based scholarships are offered to qualified international applicants with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams.
These awards range from $16,000 to $30,000 per year and are renewable for up to four years. This scholarship is for students who want to continue their academic pursuit and have no funds to do so.
The United state of America Invest so much in education each year. It boasts of the world leading universities which is the choice of many students in the world.
This opportunity to actualize your academic potentials. You can apply at the usa embassy website. NOTE to read to the end of this article to get the full details of the scholarship program.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be applying for the bachelor degree coursework in any of their chosen subjects at the Brigham Young University for the academic year 2020-2021.
Requirements to Apply
- Completed application form proof of secondary school completion (usually 12 years of schooling)
- Certification of English language proficiency (usually a score from the Test of English as a Foreign Language [TOEFL])
- Complete Documentation of Nationality
- Full Approval from Your Country”Ready your International Passport”.
- Complete documentation of Health Status for Medication Purpose.
- Evidence of financial support (required for the I-20 form -) sponsor details for direct update of your activities.
- Visit the Official US Embassy Scholarship website.
- Read Through the Instructions for not all Scholarships Have the same Instruction
- Click on the Form on the page or Tap on Apply Button to see the Form
- Fill the Form with your legal details and Upload the Documents in PDF or Doc as Described
- Add or Upload your Current Photograph
- Moreover, you need to Review the Form again to make sure all is Correct.
- Final click on Submission Button.
Hope this article was helpful to you. Please use the comments section below to send in any questions, comments or contributions to us and we will get back to you immediately.